Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tinting Options

Two things that absolutely need to be tinted are my front windows. The FL sun is far too brutal to not take protective measures against the UV rays. Another option is to tint my headlights and tailights. I'd normally take them over to my paint guy and have him do them professionally (my R32 tailights looked beautiful in their charcoal finish), but he's currently on hiatus and not painting. Enter LAMIN-X. They offer pre-cut adhesive vinyl for all makes and models, whether you want a protective clear coat or wish to add some color or darkness to the application. I definitely want to go very dark on the tailights, but will probably stick to a light smoke on the headlights so as not to reduce the light output at night. Here's a sampling of the tint options.

No comments:

Post a Comment